Thursday, August 23, 2012

Video, say what?

You know, for someone who does what I do, there's not an awful lot of video of me performing. Let me be more specific, there's not a lot of video of me performing recently. That's something I really need to change. Still shots are grand, and I so appreciate all the pics people take and send to me, but vids seem to be more important these days. People want to see and hear what I actually do rather than a still shot of me playing.

In my last post about Chivalry and Romance wknd at PARF I mentioned that I was at Queen's Court.  Thanks to the lovely Michael Russo, there's actual video!  If you have never seen me perform, here's a glimpse into what I do.  If you HAVE seen me perform, well... then you know what I do. ;>

Queen's Court, PARF Chivalry & Romance (wknd 3) 8/18/12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

ADD (18) AZRF (6) bacon (1) Bandcamp (2) birh story (1) cooking (1) CrunchyMama (1) Daikini Baby (15) DB (2) family (1) fiddle (2) Firefly (1) Food (4) funnies (1) health (3) Holidays (1) intarwebs (1) JeWitch (4) Kickstarter (2) life (12) loss (1) love (1) meme (1) migraine (1) misc (3) movies (1) music (12) muumuu Friday (1) NeidFyre (25) obsessed (1) Owain (1) PARF (8) pirates (1) poetry (1) popculture (1) Random (10) Scotland (1) singing (1) tech (2) Time (1) travel (2) tumblr (2) tunes (1) TV (1) wk 1 (1) wk 2 (1) writing (8)