Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Hello and Goodbye


3 months. No blogging. Bad blogger. No biscuit. 

The transition from my regular fall show to a new show was less than stellar. I was rarely online, and I couldn't even begin to write how things were going. Combine that with electronics that were fritzing out the last 3 weeks, well... I'm lucky that I can get online now. 

It's 12 minutes until the calendar turns from December 2012 to January 2013. 

Watching the NYE shows I am already inundated with dieting ads. Apparently I'm fat, and so is everyone else in the the Western world. Oh, and Jessica Simpson is pregnant again, so she's going to continue dieting with Weight Watchers.  

It's 8 minutes until the calendar turns from December 2012 to January 2013.

My cat is asleep next to me. Jenny McCarthy is supposed to kiss some shmoe based on twitters.  Also, she should NEVER say "OMG, I can't believe I'm going to do.... THAT!" Seriously, who the FUCK says OMG. I weep for the world. I kind of wish some Weeping Angels would find Ms. McCarthy and transport her to some other world.

It's 6 minutes until the calendar turns from December 2012 to January 2013.

My daughter is asleep. She's dreaming. She smiles in her sleep. I love this.

It's 5 minutes until the calendar turns from December 2012 to January 2013. 

I have no resolutions. I do have intentions. Time to put them into action. Time to watch the wheel turn. Time to breathe. Time to release. 

It's 3 minutes until the calendar turns. 

December 2012
January 2013

Intentions count.

(crossposted at freerangefiddler)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

ADD (18) AZRF (6) bacon (1) Bandcamp (2) birh story (1) cooking (1) CrunchyMama (1) Daikini Baby (15) DB (2) family (1) fiddle (2) Firefly (1) Food (4) funnies (1) health (3) Holidays (1) intarwebs (1) JeWitch (4) Kickstarter (2) life (12) loss (1) love (1) meme (1) migraine (1) misc (3) movies (1) music (12) muumuu Friday (1) NeidFyre (25) obsessed (1) Owain (1) PARF (8) pirates (1) poetry (1) popculture (1) Random (10) Scotland (1) singing (1) tech (2) Time (1) travel (2) tumblr (2) tunes (1) TV (1) wk 1 (1) wk 2 (1) writing (8)