- It's not the full moon.
- Mercury isn't retrograde.
- I didn't drink tea or coffee after 5p. (Make that tea, as I didn't have any coffee today/yesterday.)
- There aren't any freaky noises coming from inside or outside the house.
- I'm not in the middle of a gripping novel that I can't put down.
- I'm not engrossed in any of my "Stories".
What the hell, man?!?
Maybe it's time to back away from the computer and close my eyes. Then again, maybe I should just start up a pot of coffee now and hope for the best. Either way, I think it's a crap shoot.
I know... I'll flip a coin. If I was going to be incredibly geeky about this I'd get my camera and document the coin toss. I am now, however, feeling that ambitious, so ya'll will have to trust me on this. WAIT! I can do this in an appropriately geeky fashion! Here we go....
Heads I get into bed. Tails I stay up. I'm using a 1913 Liberty Head Nickel as they don't have any NYS quarters or Sacajawea's.
And... TOSS! OK then.... bed time it is! Sweet Dreams.