- There are new sheets on the bed.
- The laundry is in the washer.
- The dishes are done.
- It's a quiet, sunny-grey afternoon.
- It's just lunch time.
Surely Wednesdays move faster than this.
Mondays normally have a certain rhythm.
- The "I don't want to get out of bed" start to the day.
- The lazy feel to everything.
- The sense of time moving like frozen honey.
Very strange...I wonder how to properly take advantage of this. What should I try to accomplish in this strange time warp. The mind boggles.
|Not this kind of Time Warp|