Lots of musical things jumble tumbling in my brain.
- I've 3 weekends to catch up on from PARF, and my short-term memory is completely collapsing in terms of the details.
- There was a huge kerfuffle involving Amanda F. Palmer and "free" musicians.
- I have new (to me) music books, all involving Gypsy fiddle tunes.
- Jimmy, the crotchety old man fiddle I've been borrowing for the better part of a year is going to go back to his owner, so I'm breaking in a new, as yet un-named fiddle. All I know about this fiddle is that it's a boy. To be specific, and to quote my friend Duglas, it's a young teen-age boy.
- I've only got 2 more weekends at PARF before heading to CRF.
- Did I mention the packing & cleaning that needs to get done?