Sunday, January 3, 2010

A bit of fiddling about, but not really

When I started this blog in 09 it was mostly to post the letters I was writing to my Daikini Baby. Alas, that didn't work out so well. I'm still writing her letters every day, but I'm not posting them.  In fact, I've got 9 months of backlog to post. (insert Oye & facepalm here)  Why is this relevant? Well, the original title and address of the blog was Letters to my Daughter. Upon much soul searching (or as much soul searching as one can do in the first 3 days of a new year) I have changed the blog to something more appropriate.  The new address is: http://goddessofperk.blogspot.com/  Now, if I could only figure out how to move the "Labels" to the bottom of the screen.

EDIT:  Yeah, so this whole Drag/Drop thing on the layout?  I just noticed it. :blush:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

ADD (18) AZRF (6) bacon (1) Bandcamp (2) birh story (1) cooking (1) CrunchyMama (1) Daikini Baby (15) DB (2) family (1) fiddle (2) Firefly (1) Food (4) funnies (1) health (3) Holidays (1) intarwebs (1) JeWitch (4) Kickstarter (2) life (12) loss (1) love (1) meme (1) migraine (1) misc (3) movies (1) music (12) muumuu Friday (1) NeidFyre (25) obsessed (1) Owain (1) PARF (8) pirates (1) poetry (1) popculture (1) Random (10) Scotland (1) singing (1) tech (2) Time (1) travel (2) tumblr (2) tunes (1) TV (1) wk 1 (1) wk 2 (1) writing (8)