Friday, January 1, 2010

Random Impromptus on a Friday morning

And now for some random impromptus.

I started writing letters to Rowan the day she was born. I've written her a letter every day since, but I stopped posting them. I've got to get back to that.

It's snowing out, there's cookie dough in the fridge, and there's a massive fire across the street that seems to finally be under control. Today is a day of extremes

Right now my Darling Girl is standing up in her playpen, staring at me, crying and asking to be picked up. By asking I mean she's reaching out to me, coughing, crying and generally asserting herself. I think this means it's time for me to get offline and snuggle a certain Daikini Baby.

Happy New Years Day, 01/01/10

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

ADD (18) AZRF (6) bacon (1) Bandcamp (2) birh story (1) cooking (1) CrunchyMama (1) Daikini Baby (15) DB (2) family (1) fiddle (2) Firefly (1) Food (4) funnies (1) health (3) Holidays (1) intarwebs (1) JeWitch (4) Kickstarter (2) life (12) loss (1) love (1) meme (1) migraine (1) misc (3) movies (1) music (12) muumuu Friday (1) NeidFyre (25) obsessed (1) Owain (1) PARF (8) pirates (1) poetry (1) popculture (1) Random (10) Scotland (1) singing (1) tech (2) Time (1) travel (2) tumblr (2) tunes (1) TV (1) wk 1 (1) wk 2 (1) writing (8)